Louis Vuitton Mens Sunglasses Evidence
First, they consider the Louis Vuitton Mens Sunglasses Evidence impacts of Facebook on the local, economy: where they are the most direct and immediate. Second, they examine the spillover effects of Facebook's Data Center on other parts of the state. (All dollars are reported in 2011 dollars.)
ECONorthwest finds that in Oregon Facebook's capital spending supported, in total, approximately $142.7 million in economic activity, including $51.4 million in personal income and 1,081 jobs.
In total, Facebook's Prineville Data Center operations generated approximately $38.5 million in economic activity, including $10.3 million in personal income and 187 jobs statewide in 2011.
2. The economic impacts associated with Facebook's capital spending in Oregon are significant, and benefit an area and sector (construction) that were particularly hard hit by the latest recession.
6. Spending associated with Facebook's Data Center operations generate "multiplier spending effects" that benefit workers and business owners in other sectors of the local and state economies.
In Oregon the personal income and job multipliers are 3.1 and 3.4, respectively.
The personal income and job multipliers are 1.7 and 2.0, respectively. This means that every million dollars in Facebook payroll supports another $700,000 in income for workers Louis Vuitton Damier Backpack
Thus, every million dollars in Facebook payroll supports another $2.1 million in income elsewhere in the state, and every 10 jobs at Facebook drive another 24 jobs in other sectors of the Oregon economy.
in other sectors of the local economy, and every 10 jobs at Facebook drive another 10 jobs elsewhere in Oregon.
Facebook has committed to, whenever feasible, hire locally and use local contractors and suppliers to construct, operate, supply, and maintain their Prineville Data Center.
The total economic impacts that spill over to other parts of Oregon consist of $17.2 million in economic activity, including $4.8 million in personal income and 76 jobs.
The above average multipliers for 2011 operations show that this policy increases Facebook's economic Wallet Louis Vuitton Man
6. In 2011, Facebook's operations in Oregon, and the economic activity they generate, are associated with $3.0 million in state and local tax and fee revenues for taxing jurisdictions in Oregon.
costs associated Facebook's Prineville Data Center Project to date are approximately $210.4 million.
The average compensation package (wages plus benefits) for employees at the Prineville Data Center is $59,400 per year. The average annual income, excluding benefits, of Facebook's Data Center employees is $47,200. To put this into perspective, according to the Oregon Employment Department, the average annual income across all industries in the three county, area was $35,071 in 2010. Thus, on average, wages atFacebook's Prineville Data Center are about 35 percent above the average pay in.
Facebook's Data Center operations directly employed 55 Facebook and contract employees and had a total payroll of almost $3.3 million. Facebook estimates that the average hours worked per employee was 39 hours per week. Thus, the 55 jobs are approximately equal to 55 Full Time Equivalents (or FTEs).
Facebook's capital spending is associated with a total of $24.4 million in economic activity, including $9.2 million in personal income and 234 jobs. These impacts include about 80 direct jobs for local construction and other workers employed on site, and over $1.2 million in sales for local lodging, eating and drinking, and retail sectors as a result of per diem spending by non local workers.
The key findings from this analysis include:
3. In 2011, Facebook's Prineville Data Center operations (ongoing, non construction activities) are associated with $21.5 million in economic activity in, including $5.5 million in personal income and 111 jobs.
contributions in Oregon.
In Oregon, Facebook's capital spending supported, in total, approximately $142.7 million in economic activity, including $51.4 million in personal income and 1,081 jobs. (For both impact areas, the economic impacts attributed to capital spending are temporary in nature and unfold over the project's last two years.)
7. The economic multipliers reported previously are considerable. On a statewide basis, Facebook's personal income and job multipliers are 75 and 85 percent greater, respectively, than the weighted average multipliers across all industries in Oregon.
4. Almost all of the revenues used to finance Facebook's Data Center operations are from non Oregon sources. In this regard, the economic and fiscal impacts associated with Facebook represent net gains for the and state economies.
5. Facebook's Prineville Data Center operations have appreciable secondary (indirect and induced) impacts that benefit other parts of the state.
Facebook Unveils Economic Impact Study
Facebook commissioned ECONorthwest to evaluate the economic and fiscal impacts associated with construction and operation of their data center in Prineville. Using detailed construction and operating cost data from Facebook and the IMPLAN economic impact modeling software, ECONorthwest traced how Facebook's expenditures circulate through the economy.
They estimate that, between January 2010 and December 2011, approximately $14.5 million in capital spending has accrued to businesses in and $61.2 million benefited workers and businesses in other parts of the state. In total, they estimate that Oregon has captured approximately 36 percent (or $75.7 million) of the capital spending on the Prineville Data Center Project to date.
1. Total capital Louis Vuitton Turenne Pm Review
Louis Vuitton Mens Sunglasses Evidence
Adidas Boost 3Home
Vuitton Monogram Eclipse
Adidas Climacool Outdoor Water Shoes Black
Vuitton Artsy Mm
Lv Croisette Monogram
Lv Laptop Bag For Men
Adidas Boost Original
Lv Yellow Bag
Lv Monogram Wallet
Adidas All Star Gold
Lv Capucines Bag
Vuitton Neverfull Mm
Adidas Climachill Cosmic Boost Review
Vintage Louis Vuitton Suitcase
Handbags Lv Price
/ Louis Vuitton Mens Sunglasses Evidence